where I ramble on about what's happening in my little world
and hopefully you have some enjoyment reading about it!



I forgot....


I did say I was going to forward my award to 5 more blogs 'in the morning' I just forgot to mention which morning!!! Ooops ...
I have no idea exactly what the award is for, but here goes .... in no particular order, the awards go to....

Kat of Kat the Hat Lady - who isn't very well at the moment but is still putting smiles on other peoples faces with her new creations

The Moon Museum - (El Museo de la Luna) I recently discovered this blog and it has beautiful artwork and a lovely quote from Bernard Shaw "you use a glass mirror to see your face, but you use works of art to see your soul"

Liberty Biberty - another recently discovered blog who has the most gorgeous shabby chic things that could make even the most hardened of Halloween addicts go all pink and fluffy!! LOL

Carolee over at King of Mice studios cos I just love her work, and would one day love to own some of her work but alas I am too poor...and her stuff sells so quickly too!

and to Debie of Piskies & Poppets cos if my translating is any good, she is a top-rate artisan & good friend so the description fits her perfect! :o) lufs ya kins x

I dont like picking out just a few peeps for awards, so if anyone wants to receive & pass this award on, please also accept it as a gift from me!!! ooh I do love to break the rules LOL


Photobucket

4 comments:

Crafts From The Stash said...

Congratulations on your award Wendiekins and thank you for passing it on. Blush :O)
Lufs ya too Kins.

Debie xxxxxxx

Debbie said...

See you nearly forgot! Too busy playing with your Chooks..LOL xxx

Museo de la Luna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Museo de la Luna said...

Gentle lady... Thanks a lot, we're going to include your "Wendie's Miniworld" there. Your works are so cute and lovely. We love them all.